Wednesday 21 March 2018

Rag Rescue textile auction on facebook 22nd March

My sincere apologies for not blogging recently. My mum has been in and out of hospital. I won't go into all the details but yesterday she finally had to go into a nursing home. This now leaves me freer to start selling textiles again.
Tomorrow I have my first textile sale since January.
The auction sale is on facebook and it is a buy it now sale.
It starts at 7.30am GMT so you have to set your alarm if you are in the uk. However I do sell internationally and have many years experience shipping worldwide. So everyone is welcome. Items usually go quite quickly.
you will find the auction at - 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/893726210744428/
If you haven't already joined the group then please do so before the auction. We will need to 'friend' each other before we can communicate.
ENJOY
 

No comments: