Saturday 7 March 2015

RAG RESCUE WEBSITE HAS NOW CLOSED IT'S DOORS.

I would like to thank everyone for watching this blog and for visiting the Rag Rescue website for the past eight years. I hope you have enjoyed looking at the wonderful antique and vintage fabrics from England and France. I know that the fabrics and embellishments have taken up residence all over the world and are being treasured. I was only too pleased to be part of their discovery.

A big thank you to you all for your kind wishes for my retirement although I can see myself being very busy, only in a more relaxed manner.

I love creating felt and have a blogger account called Feltissimo which you can occasionally have a look at if you so wish. You can also find me on Facebook at facebook.com/feltissimoart

I will leave this blog open for a short while in case you would like to look through the photographs of the wonderful fabrics and embellishments I have sold over the past years. 

Thank you all again.

No comments: