Saturday 6 September 2014

Vintage goods and more vintage fabrics all reduced at Rag Rescue

Vintage goods and more vintage fabrics on sale.
In continuation of my Bargains Bonanza I have reduced the prices in the
section of the website this week, with ten more items having been added this morning.
I am sure that many of you will be pleased to know that I have also added 32 more pieces of vintage fabric to the
'LARGER FABRICS'
 section, with of course 50% off the normal prices.

I would be really grateful if you could please order from the website as it makes it much easier and quicker for me to get the orders sorted out and sent off quickly.

I hope you are able to find some good bargains now and in the future. Order early so that you don't miss anything you would like to own.

For those new to this page, I would like to inform you that all of these bargains coming up in the following weeks, are due to the fact that I am slowly retiring and when everything has been sold Rag Rescue will close.

Here are just a taster of items listed today.








 

No comments: