Saturday 9 August 2014

The start of price reductions at Rag Rescue

Rag Rescue Newsletter
STOCK CLEARANCE AT RAG RESCUE
I hope you have been enjoying the Summer weather.
I have been doing a lot of thinking these past few weeks and have decided that I want to retire in a couple of years time. I have a large room full of stock which I need to move on, the majority of which has not been on the website. In order to get it on the website, I first need to reduce the stock that is on Rag Rescue.
Unfortunately it is just not practical for me to do this all at once as I have to go into my database and change the price of every item. So I have decided to reduce one category each week and send you a quick email to let you know which category has been reduced.
This morning I managed to change the prices in the 'HABERDASHERY' category, each item has been reduced by a huge 50%.
 http://www.ragrescue.co.uk/products.php?category=haberdashery

This is an area of which I have a huge amount of stock, which must be cleared, so once the website items have been reduced I will start listing more.
Please order straight from the website if something catches your eye.
Thank you for all of your support.
Sandie

Here are just a few items to wet your appetite.
Pack of 12 tassels  - NOW£2.00



Pack of buttons - NOW£2.00


A selection of Parsons foundation letters for embroidery - NOW £3.25


Vintage haberdashery stash pack - NOW £2.50

Sewing tools - this one NOW £2.00

LOTS MORE HABERDASHERY ITEMS ON THE WEBSITE.


No comments: