Thursday 30 January 2014

The Metro advertisment brings lots of new customers to Rag Rescue

I thought I might be able to have a catch up week this week, as I didn't have anything new listed on the website. WRONG AGAIN. Since I had free advertising in the 'Metro' newspaper I have been inundated with new customers placing orders. Not that I'm complaining at all. Just love you all for liking what I do for a living.

I've been buying lots of new vintage fabrics and there is more to arrive next week I think, so that will keep me busy. I really must have a good sort out of my stock room as it is getting rather unworkable at the moment, with fabrics that need washing, measuring and photographing. I just wish we could have a couple of bright days to do some shots then the fabrics could be put away in my system.

Here are some lovely Easter bunnies for you to make with small pieces of fabric. You can use them to hang on some twigs for Easter or sell them. As you know there are lots of wonderful small pieces of fabric on Rag Rescue website which would be ideal for making these rabbits.

www.ragrescue.co.uk


No comments: