Sunday 11 September 2011

Scrapbags containing English, French and Japanese fabrics


Four pretty  scrapbags including one with all Japanese silk vintage fabrics and one with all cotton Japanese vintage fabrics. 

I've finally finished clearing our lounge now so all I have to do is get up early ready for the decorator to start transforming it tomorrow morning. I'm really looking forward to getting it decorated for me as all my married life I've decorated myself. My excuse is that this lounge is just too large and the ceiling too high. 
My house started life as three fishing cottages. The houses were all knocked into one and eventually two of the houses downstairs became an ice-cream parlour, hence the large size. the outhouses became the ice-cream factory which in the 1960's were converted into extra living areas.

No comments: