Sunday 24 July 2011

More vintage fabric at Rag Rescue today

My apologies for this preview being late. Over the past few weeks I have been clearing out my mothers house. As she didn't live close by I have had to stay away from home for the past few weekends. However the goods news is that I have completed the move now and everything is boxed up waiting for my husband to pick it all up and bring it over next week. Mum is now living with us so I won't have to go away again, thank goodness.
 I'll get all orders posted tomorrow and posting times and newsletters will be back to normal now.

On my arrrival home yesterday afternoon there was a large parcel waiting for me from France. I was too tired to even open it so that will be my treat for today. Expect more luscious French fabrics soon.

No comments: