Thursday 17 March 2011

Vintage Easter at Rag Rescue


Three lovely old Easter cards with special verses not often seen these days.
There is also a lovely vintage egg cosy featuring flowers with little faces. I know that one of my customers was after these cosies a while ago but I have lost her email so perhaps she will see this blog post.
Talking of egg cosies I had a lovely email from a customer today who sent me this wonderful picture of two egg cosies she has made using felt and scraps of vintage fabric. Alix uses very tiny pieces in her work and I am sure you will agree with me that she must have a lot of patience to sew these small pieces on to her work. 
Aren't they just divine?

Alix also sent me some more photo's of her work but they deserve a post all of their own.

1 comment:

Used-to-Bees said...

Glad the photo was useful!