Saturday 12 February 2011

SALE WEEK AND 10% DISCOUNT WEEK AT RAG RESCUE

I must own up to it, last week the flu beat me and put me in bed for a couple of days.I don't normally give in to illnesses. When I had my gall bladder out a few years ago I was back on my feet and standing at the international fairs for a week, only 7 days after the operation. As soon as I came home I started packing boxes etc and didn't dream of staying in bed. 
However the flu saw me tucked up in bed by 10.30am after sorting out orders, last week. there was no way I could have sorted out stock for new listing next week, I am sorry. I like to keep a flow going every day, but try as I might the energy was not forthcoming. 

I had been thinking for a while now that I ought to have another discount week at Rag Rescue and this coming week seems most appropriate. 
From Sunday 13th February at 7am until midnight on Saturday  19th February there will be
a 10% discount on all items on the site.
This will be given as a refund if payment is made by paypal or included in your final price if payment is made by cheque or by Bank Transfer.

As I am not exhibiting at the fairs any longer I've also decided to reduce some items considerably. 
There will be two items listed every day next week at a good SALE price.

These are tomorrow's bargains - 

Being re-listed at the Rag Rescue website tomorrow at 7am


3 comments:

Used-to-Bees said...

Sorry to read you've been poorly - though it still doesn't seem that you let yourself rest properly! Hope you are feeling much better now. Take care!

Sandie said...

Hi Alix, I'm beginning to feel a little better now, the cough is beginning to subside although I still lack my normal energy. Thank you for your kind thoughts.

Sandie said...

I'd like to thank everyone who have sent me their kind wishes, they really cheered me up.