Thursday 28 October 2010

Vintage fabric and pre1960's sewing cottons

More vintage fabric pieces and vintage fabric squares plus sewing cottons in Christmassy colours from an age when sewing cotton reels were made of wood and and the cotton was so strong.

I went to a garden centre today to take my mother and my daughter out for lunch. We sat overlooking Morecambe Bay with the horses grazing on the salt marshes and the birds dining on the bird feeders outside the windows. After lunch we went around the garden centre to look at the wonderful array of Christmas decorations. I got some wonderful ideas for using my tiny scraps of vintage fabrics to create items to decorate our tree and rooms this Christmas.  I'll show them on this blog as I complete them and hopefully you may get some ideas yourselves from them.

If you have made some creations for Christmas, please send them on to me via email and I'll show them on this blog with links to your blog or website.

SEND TO: sales at ragrescue dot co dot uk in the normal format of course.

No comments: