Friday 13 August 2010

New blog header by Electric pencil design

I hope you like my new header for this blog. I've been meaning to design one myself for ages but just hadn't found the time.
Whilst surfing the web one day, I came across this wonderful website selling all sorts of graphics for web design  and yes, they do blog headers. For a small charge I was able to get this header for Rag Rescue.
Why don't you have a look at their website and when making an enquiry please mention you found the information at Rag Rescue.

2 comments:

ted and bunny said...

oh I love it- sums the site up really nicely, and very simply!
Have a good weekend
Elaine
xx

Sandie said...

Thanks for your comment Elaine, glad you like the new header, I asked for something simple.
Fingers crossed for good sales next week.
xx