Sunday 18 April 2010

New Stock tomorrow at Rag Rescue

What a busy week it has been with a great number of sales, thank you to all of my customers who sent in orders last week.
Tomorrow is the start of regular daily listing again. I have concentrated this week on vintage goods all found at the international antique fairs I went to at the beginning of the month. There will be five new items each day Monday through to Friday.
Yesterday and today has seen me beginning to hand wash vintage fabrics. With the fabrics I obtained prior to the fairs  combined with those purchased at the fairs I have over 70 new fabrics to wash and iron, measure and cut. I will start listing them at the beginning of next week.
 
Thank you again to all of you that have contacted me about my baby grandson. I am pleased to announce that he is much improved and well on the way to recovery.


No comments: