Thursday 11 February 2010

Vintage silk flowers and Irish crochet lace

I just love all vintage flowers as I know a lot of you do.
I thought they would cheer us all up and help us to put the cold days behind us for a while and look forward to Spring.
At well I'm sure you know, but in case you are new to the blog
RAG RESCUE WEBSITE
Tomorrow Friday - 7am GMT
Well the sky is blue at the moment here in Morecambe just right for walking Ludo.
A walk on the beach? We'll see.
But if we do he may need to be kept warm afterwards. Perhaps not, if yesterday was anything to go by when I took my granddaughter to the beach - Brrrrr! We had to get back in the car after five minute, these westerly winds cut right through you at this time of year.


2 comments:

Rose said...

Nice blog. Like your Vintage silk flowers and Irish crochet lace. It was nice going through your blog.

Sandie said...

Thank you rose, I suppose valentines day is a busy time for you.