Monday 8 February 2010

Bobbin lace samples,lace fan, cotton and haberdashery shop model

  
I would like to say first of all a big thank you for all of the emails I have received wishing me a speedy recovery.It was good to know that so many people were rooting for me. I am pleased to say that today I feel much better in myself just feeling a little weak so am working at half my normal pace. This perhaps is a good thing I know, as my body needs to recover it's strength.
So back to business, there are four more lovely items coming on the website tomorrow. A superb book of handmade bobbin lace, a lace fan, a historical pack of how cotton was made in England and a superb vintage model of a haberdashery shop.
All listed tomorrow
at
at 7am GMT

1 comment:

Vintage to Victorian said...

Aaaargh, why didn't I check your blog on Monday. The book of lace samples really should have my name on it and not the lucky person who is buying it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Serves me right for not checking on your latest finds!

Sue x