Monday 4 January 2010

Vintage fabric scrapbags


First of all I would like to apologise for the quality of the scrapbag photographs that I am listing in the next couple of days. Unfortunately with all of the sleet and snow around the quality of light was very poor and I just couldn't wait any longer to take pictures.
Tomorrow I will be listing the first of the new scrapbags I have made up. They are a mixture of vintage English eiderdown fabrics and vintage French fabrics. Lots of lovely roses and pink for those romantic items I know you are waiting to get started on.
For those of you who have not come across my scrapbags before  here is a brief description.

Each of the four pieces in the scrap bags measures approx. 18cms x 12 cms.
There are four different designs
These scrap bags are ideal for crazy quilting, applique work, card making, fabric postcards, ATC's, for use with the embellisher machine and all kinds of fiber art.

Listing tomorrow at 7am GMT
at

No comments: