Sunday 24 January 2010

Colour it lilac with vintage fabric on Monday



Lots more Vintage fabric scraps being listed this week.
The image above shows the eight that are being listed tomorrow.
There are vintage fabrics from France, Germany and England with a couple of Victorian quilt fabrics thrown in.
All at

Monday 25th January 2010 at 7am GMT

Well the fairs are almost upon us yet again. I go away a week today, so I'd be really grateful if all orders could be paid for by 5pm next Friday 29th Jan. This will give me time to parcel up and post on Saturday. Of course any orders paid for before this date will be posted either the same or the next day.

I'm going armed with my laptop this time so the website will be left open for orders but of course items will not be able to be posted until the 8th February.
As this is a big crafting time with Valentines Day, Mothers Day and Easter looming I've decided to list new items during the week I'm away. I'll set up the listings before I go so the system will do it automatically. The new listings during my away week will not be taken to the fairs so there will be no chance of them being sold there.
I just thought this might help you with your availability of stock.

No comments: