Sunday 25 October 2009

VINTAGE FABRIC WEEK BEGINS MONDAY OCTOBER 26TH



On Monday 26th October I will be listing some lovely vintage fabric squares and large pieces as well as strip rolls. There is a variety of English, French and quilt vintage fabrics.
Don't forget that we are on GMT now so the above vintage fabrics will be listed at 7am GMT tomorrow.
Worried about the postal strike delays?
No problem here at Rag Rescue.
Create a 'WISH LIST' .
Build up your order over 2 weeks. If the total is over £10 I will send it by door to door courier
AT NO EXTRA POSTAL CHARGE.

HOW TO CREATE A 'WISH LIST'
Do not click paypal for your first order, click 'bank transfer' instead. Then send me a quick email telling me that you want to create a 'Wish List'. I will then add any further orders onto your first one and send you an invoice at the end of two weeks.
IT IS AS EASY AS THAT. 

No comments: