Wednesday 28 October 2009

Brighten up your mood with flowers


Pile up the squares.
More squares listed tomorrow morning at 7am GMT

I love flowers even more so now that my garden is so small. I try to plant as many as I can and fill the house with the sweet smelling flowers of the season.
Even though the weather is warm for the time of year we still know that just around the corner the cold Winter looms.
One way to cheer up the home in Winter is not only to fill it with blooms but also to create home accessories with flower patterns that remind us of warmer days.
I've been thinking about flowers rather a lot lately, probably because most of the fabrics I buy are floral. It has let me into looking up quotes that are about flowers and I've decided that I will close each blog I write with a 'flower or fabric' related quote to cheer everyone up this Autumn and coming Winter.


“Love is a fabric which never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the water of adversity and grief.”

1 comment:

Flowers said...

nice wordings "“Love is a fabric which never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the water of adversity and grief.”" very relevant to your blog.