Thursday 20 August 2009

MISTAKES ARE THE SECRET OF SUCCESS - OOPS!

There is always a first time for everything , I suppose.

A big mistake.

Yesterday I placed two days listings onto my website database at once. One for today and one for tomorrow. Normally I have no problems. I click the one day button for next day and the two day button for the following day. I just don't know what I was thinking of when I clicked 2 days for both listings.

SO

I'm afraid when I checked this morning, the lovely 1930's hexagonal patches you see on my previous post where not there....HORROR!

Well it shows I am human after all.

Sorry folks you will just have to wait until tomorrow, when you will also see lots more vintage buttons and buckles.

WHAT MISTAKES HAVE YOU MADE?

I'd love to hear them, please comment.

No comments: