Saturday 11 July 2009

VINTAGE FABRIC QUILTING PIECES AND SQUARES PREVIEW





In my frenzy yesterday and pain from my frozen right shoulder, I forgot to post more photographs giving you a sneak preview of what is being listed next week.
I've decided to start the new listings tomorrow - Sunday 12th July.
Although the sun is shining beautifully here in the north west and I am very tempted to go and dip my toes in the sea, I've decided to press on with the rest of the listings so that I can rest my shoulder next week from intensive typing.
There will be 9 days of listings possibly 10 if I can get some more card for my scrapbags in time.
These will be the only listings for July as I have to prepare for the fairs at the beginning of August and whilst I am away I have the plumbers coming in to fix a new central heating system and do some work on my shower room.
I will still be taking orders whilst I'm away at the fairs as I won't be closing the website, more info to come at the end of the month.
I will be posting a combined picture here every day before the listing as normal starting this evening.
If you too have beautiful sunshine today, go out and enjoy yourselves it may not last.

No comments: