Saturday 20 June 2009

GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE AT RAG RESCUE


Tomorrows listings include more vintage fabric squares, vintage appliques, vintage fabric, a buckle, some wonderful old Russian goldwork embroidery, an antique lace wedding veil and a Victorian fabric strip roll, which is like a mini jelly roll.

I have also started selling Gift vouchers at Rag Rescue. This was the idea of a customer and is in its infancy at the moment but being looked at by my web designer.
The Gift vouchers start at £10.00 and rise in increments of £5.00.

I am hoping that this will be automated very soon but in the meantime you can order a voucher by sending me the value you want through the contact page. All details of the process at the moment are listed under FAQ on the website.
I think this is a great idea for family and friends birthday and Christmas presents.
I have already designed the vouchers and the cards that they will be housed in and
taken my first order.

Keep those ideas flowing.

No comments: