Wednesday 27 May 2009

SWINDERBY ANTIQUE AND HOME FAIR


I'm busy preparing for the fairs again. I thought I'd show you a few images from the Swinderby International Antiques and Home show website.
You can see more details Here

The fair is open to visitors on 2nd and 3rd June.

I will be leaving home on Saturday 30th May and will be away for a week.

AS FROM THURSDAY EVENING 28TH MAY I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY ORDERS ON THE RAG RESCUE WEBSITE.
The website is now automated to stop orders whilst I am away as I may have sold items at the fairs. I will however clear items as soon as I can on my return and re-open for sales as quickly as possible.
If there is an item that you are particularly interested in at the moment please get your orders in either today or tomorrow so that I can post them before I leave.

This is a map of the site at Swinderby. If you are visiting you will find me in TENT TOWN Marquee B right at the back of the marquee, centre aisle.
I will have some of my Rag Rescue goods with me as well as my Oddities Antique items.
Align Centre
I just couldn't resist showing you this photo. It isn't my dog, but my Ludo will be with me at the fairs, eagerly awaiting the arrival of his human friends who bring him doggy treats all the way from America.

Tomorrow more photo's and explanations of the Newark International fair.


1 comment:

ej UK said...

Swinderby or Lincoln in April 2010? Any thoughts? I am a buyer and really don't know which event to go to - what's the word on teh streets please?