Monday 11 May 2009

MORE VINTAGE FABRICS AND SEW HIP NEWS


I prepared a lot of vintage fabric squares last week and the new listings for Monday contain many English and French fabric ones plus some vintage sewing cottons and trims.
Click here to be whisked away to the new listings page on the Rag Rescue website.

Yesterday was very hectic as the new monthly 'SEW HIP' magazine had just arrived in the shops. I am very pleased with the article that has been written about the website especially as I was contacted only a day before I left for my bi-monthly jaunt to the Antique fairs and it was such a rush to get all of the questions answered in such a short time.
It is obvious that this new magazine is a big success and I can see why, as it is full of beautiful items to make, articles and inspirations.
The orders came in fast and furious yesterday, so there was no time for having a Sunday break. My husband managed to buy the magazine at a tiny newsagents in Morecambe but it is available on-line and shipping is worldwide.

No comments: