Tuesday 21 April 2009

COMBINED POSTAGE - 'WISH LIST' reduce you postal costs further.

ONE WAY OF REDUCING YOUR POSTAL COSTS FURTHER

I tend to list new items on alternate weeks.

Why not join our 'WISH LIST' scheme.

During a listing week you can place items on your 'WISH LIST' by ordering through the checkout system but instead of paying by Paypal immediately, select the 'Bank Transfer' option. Then just email me through the contact page to tell me that you would like a 'wish list' that week.
If you see items on further days during that week, follow the same process but there will be no need to email me again that week.
I will move any further orders onto your first one of the week.
By logging into the website, you will be able to keep a check on your weekly order in your account. At the end of the week I will send you a paypal invoice for your total including the postage cost.

I have been trialling this with a few customers and they are very pleased, how easy this is and grateful for the amount of postage/shipping they have saved.

Every little helps.

No comments: