Thursday 5 March 2009

Wonderful feedback for the Rag Rescue website


I was clearing out my email inbox yesterday and found some of the wonderful feedback that customers had left after receiving goods they had bought from the
RAG RESCUE WEBSITE

I thought I would share them with you all.


***
What a lovely surprise this grey and rainy morning... the parcel just arrived safe and sure with all these lovely treasures... all items are definitely a wonderful treat!!! (fabric 574 indeed reminds me of my grandma's living room!!! Thank You.

***

Thank you for saving me added postage. you have a very friendly website and one doesn't see that very often.
You go the extra mile!

***
Just to confirm that my order arrived today, and that I am very happy with it.
Thanks for such quick service!

***
I was so thrilled with my last order. It arrived in no time and everything was even nicer than it looked on the website. I just love the colours of the old fabrics. I was really delighted with the substitute beads and waistcoat pieces. Thank you so much.
I'm sure I'll be shopping with you again very soon.


***
Your packet arrived safe and sound today. Thanks so much for everything,
including your fast, efficient service and those extras! - really kind of
you. The quilt pieces will work perfectly for little pin cushions - I can't
wait to get started!

***
Thank you so much for the lovely parcel which arrived today! It was so beautifully wrapped it felt like a present! I will definitely add your website to my favourites.
Thanks again and keep searching for all those interesting scraps.


***
I received your parcel a couple days ago and just wanted to let you know that I'm thoroughly delighted with the fabrics! ?And it's very kind of you to send the lovely gold thread piece as well (much appreciated and I will certainly put it to use ? I'm even tempted to get a couple more of these from your website...).

***
Thank you so much. I recieved my order beautifully packaged as always. Thank you. I am sure i will be ordering from you again soon.

***
Just a quick email to say that the package arrived safely today. That was fast wasn't it all the way done here! Thanks so much. The things are lovely.

***
Thank you for the always lovely item.
I am all glad at a great item.

***
My order arrived today,and I have to say that I am delighted with it! Beautifully packaged and wonderful items. Thank you so much.

***
The commodity reached.
It very liked "Rag Rescue items". Could you introduce rosy fabrics?

***
All packages from the first series arrived, the last one last saturday. And from the second series arrived B and C with again such lovely "stuff", thank you! But the best of all -hehehe- is the pink bag *g*... I like it very much and my friend too! Brightens up a rainy day!




No comments: