Saturday 2 August 2008

RAG RESCUE WEBSITE CLOSED - discounts at the fairs.



Swinderby Antiques and Home show.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT BOTH 'RAG RESCUE' AND 'ODDITIES ANTIQUES' WEBSITES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL THE 10TH AUGUST.

I am going to the fairs, therefore please do not pay for any orders as the items you would like may already have been sold at the fairs.
If you would like to order, then please email me and my house sitter will print out the orders for me and I will contact you when I return.

WHY NOT COME AND SEE ME AT

SWINDERBY ANTIQUE AND HOME SHOW MARQUEE 'B' - STALL 35/36
ON 5TH/6TH AUG. (WEDNESDAY IS FREE ADMITTANCE )

OR

AT NEWARK ANTIQUES FAIR. SIR GEORGE STEPHENSON BUILDING - STALL F38 ON 7TH/8TH AUG.

Website details and links to the fairs can be seen on the post below.

PRINT OFF THIS PAGE AND I WILL GIVE YOU A 10% DISCOUNT.
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

No comments: